Talking helps. I hope someone listens.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today was a little scary in my mind. I was sooooo mad and not in a good mood that I really thought about going home and ending it. Then I took a deep breath and told myself that suicide isn't worth it. My problems won't last that long. Suicide is FOREVER! And I don't know how I would handle it if I lived. Just the other night I had the pizza slicer in my hand and wondered if that could cut my arm. Wrist to elbow up the vain. I have had dreams of my own death at times the last few weeks.

I'm glad I'm too scared to do anything. But I hate this suffering. The pills my Dr. gave me aren't working. Maybe there is more then just the depression going on. I really should find a new Dr. I don't think my old one takes my new insurance. If I can't I'm fucked. =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment