Feeling His spirit in me.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014
This post is going to be very different from those in the past. This one is very positive. And if you don't like talking about God then you should stop reading now. Or keep reading. Maybe the Lord will work in your heart and you will be saved. I'll pray for you no matter what.

For the last few weeks or so I have been saying a lot of prayers. Be it at work or home, as I drive or shop. Its like I am constantly having a conversation with God. I have missed church the last few weeks due to work. It sucks. I hadn't planned on going to church this last week either. Mainly because I wouldn't know anyone in the last two services. As I was laying down watching a movie it was like time was going slow. I had changed my pants 4 times and just couldn't get comfy. I saw that it was still kind of early and I could make it to the last service. I debated it for a bit and finally said, okay and went. The whole drive there I just prayed that I would not have a panic attack. That I would be okay. I got there and I didn't see a lot of cars. I was okay with that. I went in and found a place to sit and took a seat. No one sat near me. I had a tiny bit of nerves working in me but it wasn't bad. I wasn't shaking too bad either. I have a calm peace over me. The sermon for the day was on getting connected. Joining a connect group. I had been praying that I could get over my shyness and join a group. My notes for the sermon only said Prayer, Connect, and Comfort zone with an x through it. Those were the points I got the most out of.

I haven't been the best at praying. I tend to only do it in the bad times. Now I'm starting to do it all the time. Its almost as thou God needed me to go to church this last Sunday just to get connected. I talked to the connect group pastor after service. Told him I want and need to get connected but my shyness stalls me. He asked if knowing someone in the group would help. It totally would. He then introduced me to one of the leaders of a group close to me. Its what I needed.

Monday rolls around and I had a mental health eval. To get me on the right meds for my issues. Turns out my Dr. is also a Christian. She said it would be a good idea to get involved in a church group. God is showing me all the signs I need to know I need to get connected!

Constantly having worship songs in my head. Praying all the time. Getting connected. Yep God's spirit is working hard core in me.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment