Thanks.

Thursday, March 22, 2012
Now I know I have fucked up big time. I enjoy being ignored by you. Makes me feel loved. Thanks for telling me it will happen knowing it wont. I hope that made you feel better about yourself tease. Thanks for starting a story with me and then not talking for a week. Just for you to pop up in Oregon at your "sisters" place.  At least I still have all those pictures you sent me. You probably still have mine too. Glad I never sent my face shots.

So very glad I didn't make plans to go to Missoula on my birthday. That would have killed me. Its not cool to leave a girl hanging like this dude. Really not cool if you call me Mistress. You want me to do to you what we talk about things need to change.

Not sure why I'm writing this. He doesn't read this. It must be more for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment