Oh how the times have changed.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Since my last post things have changed. For the good? Maybe. I feel as if I have grown as a person. But yet I still have lots to learn. 


I still feel lost in this great big stupid world. Who knows maybe I always will? I really hope that's not true. I would love to find my "spot" in this world. I have also had less urge to hurt or harm myself. This is a big thing for me. I may have NEVER hurt myself but have wanted to. I used to beat my self up all the time. I haven't done that in at least a year, pretty sure longer. 


On a happier note, about a month ago I got CSS. Well kinda. Its only a secondary spot but its a step in the right direction. I'm LOVING it so far. Haven't had too many issues. Everyone keeps saying "its about time". I love that. I interviewed for the claims lead spot. Didn't get it. Really didn't want it. I don't think I have the leadership skills I need to move up the food chain. My friend Tracey got it. I'm glad she did. 


This is all for now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment