The wrong things to say to me.

Monday, June 10, 2013
First off I don't say any of this to offend anyone. If you get your feelings hurt easy DON"T READ.


If we meet on a dating web site don't bash me because I'm not giving you my info. I don't want you to call me. I don't think I could understand you. After all you can't type in proper English. No I don't want an honest gut to have a relation with me. I want an honest guy to have a relationSHIP with me. So go back to your 7-11 and fuck off.

DON'T rub my tummy and tell me I need to work on that. NO SHIT. Like I didn't already know this?

If when I talk to you online and I get the hint you are a scammer or an asshole I will be a bitch to you. You send me pics of your penis and you have pissed me off, I will ask you if its hard and that little. I have no shame. I have done it before and will do it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment