Life update

Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Since my last post something amazing has happened to me. I can still feel God working in my life. I pray it never ends.

On March 25, 2014 I was on plentyoffish.com and I saw a picture. It was a good looking man. I read his profile and thought it would be nice to meet him. So I clicked meet me on his pic. About an hour later he messaged me. We have talked every day since then. On April 6, 2014 we met in person down at Riverfront Park. We went on a nice 3 hour walk. At first we both were wanting to hold hands but didn't. After sitting for a bit we held hands. In an awkward was at first. Then we laced fingers. Before we parted ways he kissed me. We have seen each other on average every other day since then. On April 11, 2014 we officially became a couple.

I am so in love with him. He makes me happy. The happiest I have ever been. He is kind, caring, loving, just AMAZING!!!! We have been together a month and we still haven't had sex. This is a HUGE deal for me. In any relationship in the past within a week I have had sex with the guy. We both want to take things slow. We both go to church when we can. He tells me all the time how wonderful and amazing he thinks I am. When we are together, we can't keep our hands off each other.

I am also looking for a new job.

That's about all that is new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment