numb

Monday, April 30, 2012
So at the end of last week I started talking to a nice guy. He was just a few years older then me. Taller then me, really sweet and very nice. We talked a few days and then last night I went  to his place to meet him. Everything went great. I wasn't that shy around him. I cuddled right up to him as we watched a movie. We kissed a little. We talked and sadly I gave in and we had sex.

He kept telling me how cute I was and that he wants to date me. I was excited. I met a "good" guy for once.

I texted him today and asked how his day was. After about 20 minuets I get a 3 page text. This is what he said.

"You are going to think I"m a total asshole. I'm so sorry. I can't see you again. I had a girl I was dating and she and I couldn't agree on which way to go together or seperate. She had lunch with me today. We are getting back together. I'm so so sorry. I feel like a jackass. You are a very sweet girl. Don't be dicouraged by this. If I didn't say yes to her today there would have been lingering doubt and that would have been way less fair to you than this is."

I started to cry as I read this. I texted him back. Not so nicely. "Wow. Thanks. And you wondered why I didn't want to have sex? THIS is why."

He said "again im so sorry." I sent him a nice. "whatever"

He is now deleted. I really wish I wasn't crying over this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment