=/

Saturday, March 17, 2012
I tend to over think things.

Like today I said something to someone. Now I wish I could take it back. I can't. I was just hoping to keep our convo from last week happening and maybe all that we said could happen. I don't think it will. Oh well right?

Now I fear said person reads this and says something. Fuck.

I write these blogs hoping now one reads them but at the same time wishing someone does. Maybe this is the only way for me to express myself. I hate being so fucking shy. I want to be able to make more friends. To be able to meet new people with out being scared shit-less would be nice. I feel so alone. I know I'm not. I hate getting in moods where I think no one likes me. I'm starting to get in one of those moods now. Its hard to try and dig my self out. But I am trying!!

To everyone who reads this Thanks! Feel free to let me know you like or hate reading this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment