I fcked up BIG time.

Sunday, July 31, 2011
So the other day I, due to me being purely stupid, ended a good friendship. I really wish I could take it back. I now know that I'm a complete idiot. I messed up. I don't really think he wanted to end the friendship. I have to remember that not all guys are like Tim. Just because he won't answer doesn't mean he doesn't like me or want to end our friendship. I just hope that someday soon we can maybe be friends again. I miss him bunches. He was one of the only people that gets me. I can talk to him and he doesn't judge. Yeah sure he lives far away and we can't hang out. Doesn't mean we can't be close. I could talk to him about everything and anything. I could tell when he was down and when he was happy.

You know who you are. Can we be friends again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment